I used to use DSC sometimes, not very often.But would occasionally floor a vehicle with them.

I would often get calls from their corporate asking if I was going to go to auctions or floor any cars, etc. So I decide to send in a title, I fax the info and overnight the title. 3 days later my account is cancelled. No one at their corporate knows why, I finally get a my local DSC rep on the phone and he said he cancelled yesterday afternoon.

Why? Because I didn't floor enough cars this year. Fine, I understand the money could be used for someone else. But over the 3 years I've had them there has NEVER been a late payment, or any issues with my account.

I've been a good smaller customer.

How about a phone call to let someone know you are cancelling their account? How about checking with your corporate before cancelling an account to verify nothing has been sent in to be floored? No...that is too much trouble to actual do your job. The Southwest Florida rep for DSC continually mismanages his area but I suspect this is a good representation of the company on the whole.

When I confronted this rep about his decision and getting my title back, he told me to call corporate and hung up on me.

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882161

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

DSC, AFC, NEXTGEAR CAPITAL don't have the License to lend in any state. Brian the Ceo FILES FAKE DOCUMENTS TO RUNS IS TITLE WASHING BUSINESS.

CONTACT YOUR DMV.. CONTACT THE FBI.. CONTACT THE SECRET SERVICE.. CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE...

THEY HAVE DESTROYED ONE TO MANY LIFES...

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Burbank court Case#:GC049845 Watch out for Kevin Miller----> I HOPE HE BURNS IN ***

Wow Now I've heard it all... The man that stop DSC from LOAN SHARKING IN CALIFORNIA MICHAEL GRISSOM 818 749 3288