Dear John,

is there a new sheriff in town? DEALER SERVICE CORPORATION did all the ill gotten gained silver fall from your badge and onto the bankrupt floor? Perhaps more like you were run out of town, with your tail between your legs, oh the walk of shame, or as Hollywood inspired types call the perp walk. John, you are now paraded across the nation, with a broken up for sale sign in your beggar's hand. Tell me what is your forwarding address, is it Corporate HQ in Atlanta? or Alcatraz.

DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION

15 CENT ON THE DOLLAR

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Funny that the people that seem to have issues are dealers that turn out to be crooks and thieves.Same complaints, blaming others for their own lack of ability to operate a business properly.

Misery loves company.

Liars and thieves hang together.Several thousand car dealers who are honest and operate within the law and without cheating seem to do just fine.

Pasadena, California, United States #882160

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

DSC, AFC, NEXTGEAR CAPITAL don't have the License to lend in any state. Brian the Ceo FILES FAKE DOCUMENTS TO RUNS IS TITLE WASHING BUSINESS.

CONTACT YOUR DMV.. CONTACT THE FBI.. CONTACT THE SECRET SERVICE.. CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE...

THEY HAVE DESTROYED ONE TO MANY LIFES...

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Burbank court Case#:GC049845 watch out for Kevin Miller

Broken by DSC
Orlando, Florida, United States #689260

Please say it is true and they are going out of business. I want to throw a party if it is!

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SUBPOENAS FINANCIAL COMPANIES - January 27, 2011

The Justice Department issued civil subpoenas to 11 financial institutions as part of a new effort to investigate misconduct in the packaging and sale of home loans to investors, Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday.

Manheim had already entered into an inter-creditor agreement that violated the Sherman Act and antitrust laws condeming intra-corporate conspracies.