DSC given $525,000 by Governor Mitch Daniels

"Dealer Services Corporation's growth in Indiana is further proof that our work to build the best environment for business in the country is paying off," said Governor Mitch Daniels.

Indiana was a great place for Fleetmax and Brian Scott Hackett to obtain counterfeit titles for Dealer Services Corporation!

The Indiana Economic Development Corporation offered DSC up to $525,000 in tax credits and up to $60,000 in training grants.

For What??? More lawsuits against car dealers across the nation in their Indiana Kangaroo Court? Sister-State Justice brought to you by the people of Indiana. Thanks!!!

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882187

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597