For Unfair Business Practices, against Dealers and Consumers,

"You can help"

"Let's Take this Battle Nationwide".

David will Defeat Goliath in Time, the Giant Shall Fall.

Generally speaking, courts in California will strike down as illegal and unenforceable in its entirety any loan agreement that calls for an interest rate to be paid above and beyond that which explicitly is permitted by the laws and regulations of the state.

§ 781 Theory of Misrepresentation of Intent.

DSC was instructed by the California Sectary of State documents, to seek a lender license.

DSC avoided the warning thus has operated like a thief in the night. DSC targeted a class of dealers that has no resources to defend against its OPERATION of an illegal Sham.

Duress and Bad Faith

"Special relationship between contracting parties, in the commercial lending industries are presumed to be licensed, and in fact owe a duty to the State and it's borrowers to obtain the proper authority when transacting an exchange of money and service, as one would presume an attorney or a doctor would, no common man would expect his doctor to be unlicensed.

These safe guards by State and Feral laws are there to protect the weaker parties having faith in the stronger parties from bring subject to wrongful acts by the stronger parties.

Thus we have California Department of Corporations, to over see the operation of those who dare test their strength against the weaker of the two parties.

However as we have seen greed can taint one thinking process, as we have seen for hundreds of years, money will buy you time, but as David defeated goliath in time the giant shall fall.

So to the great and powerful giants let me lend you a hand on your way down.

This is an opinion of Michael Grissom, the party injury, in the pursuit of happiness, and justice, and is seeking the amount of damages owed, by those who take justice likely , however justice comes with a healthy price tag, and we anticipate a lengthy battle, we need your assistance of professional skills, as our fight requires many hours of research, legal knowledge of California State and Feral Laws.

if you or someone you know, is willing to act in good faith, for the common cause of fairness, to assist those injured by the lost of there business, by loan sharks operating as lender, and dealing in bad faith, send us a line of how you can HELP! Join us take down greed in America.

Send your E mails response to supermgauto@charter.net or call Michael Grissom @ 818 749 3288.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882189

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

coleman64

MY NAME IS VINCENT COLEMAN,,,AND I PURCHASED A CAR FROM CARBIZ IN MUNCIE,INDIANA...I TRADED IN MY VAN FOR THIS CAR FOR 1500.00 DOWN PAYMENT..WHEN I SEEN THAY DIDN'T CREDIT IT I BROUGHT IT TO THERE ATTENTION AND THEY SAID THEY WOUL FIX THE ERROR...OK...SHAWN THEN IN FEBURARY OF 09 CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT I NEEDE TO COME INAND RESIGN MY CONTRACT BECAUSE THEY LOST THERE FINANCE WITH THE COMPANY THAT THEY WERE WITH AND IN ORDER FOR ME TO KEEP MY FINANCING I HAD TO SIGN A NEW CONTRACT WITH THE NEW FINANCE COMPANY THAT THEY WERE GOING WITH AND THAT THE PRICE OF THE VEHICLE WOULD BE LOWERED...AND THEN A YEAR LATER WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PAID OFF THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO SAY THAT I OWE MORE MONEY...I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES IN TALKING TO THEM ABOUT GIVING ME MY TITLE OR TAKING ME TO COURT AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO TAKE ME TO COURT...FROM THE DAY THAT I PURCHASED MY VEHICLE I HAVE EVERY RECIEPT....SHAWN IS A BIG LIAR AND A FRAUD....I HAVE NOT MOVED I HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS AND THEY WILL NOT SEND ME ANYTHING ON WHAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE...BUT THEY HAVE MADE THREATS AND SAYING THAT THEY WILL SEND THE SHERIFF OUT TO MY PLACE OF RESIDENTS AND THAT THEY WILL FILE LEGAL CHARGES AGAINST ME AND THAT THE STATE WILL GIVE THEM LEGAL PERMISSION TO TAKE MY CAR...I TOLD THEM DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO...HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM SINCE,,AND IT'S BEEN A YEAR NOW...AND AN EX-SALESMAN WHOM I KNOW TOLD ME NOT TO GIVE THEM ANYMORE MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE A FRAUD!!! IF THERE IS ANYONE...