DSC Floor Planning Complaint

DSC promisses you the world with their kiosk's at all the big auctions. There salesman are smooth talkers, explaining all the benefits and low risk payments.

In reallity, they are theifs, period! After only 2 months of being with them, they lowered my credit limit from $100,000 to $50,000.

And because the new lowered limit was below what I had already financed with them , they demanded I pay the difference within 24 hrs.

When I could not do that, within 3 days, they cancelled my account, and repossessed 7 cars, which I had already paid in many thousands of dollars to them, plus the repairs we did to the cars!

BUYER BEWARE!!! They care nothing about you, they are theifs. They take your money, *** over, take the cars you already paid into and fixed up, then sell them at auction for another bigger profit. I intend to file a lawsuit in Pennsylvania to see what I can get done.

If you have been damaged by DSC call Michael Grissom 818 749 3288

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Make your complaint against Dealer Services Corporation Dealer Services Corporation "As Americans, we sometimes take for granted the rule of law that guarantees our freedoms. What happens when the people that enforce the laws take for granted that other’s are..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Dealer Services Corporation - Grissom Fights White Collar Crimes Against DSC Dealer Services Corporation "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fuller’s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more