Dealer Services Corporation Unlicensed Lender in California "The People of California want justice"

"YOUR MONEY AT WORK" Obama web page says

Mr. Obama statement seems to imply that the public's main role will be to monitor spending and flag potential abuse. There is no hint of what mechanism it will use to do this.

One person's abuse, after all is, another's stimulus.

Some of California Auto Dealers will file a report on the abuse of Dealer Services Corporation, we currently are asking for all American to stand together against corporate crimes, as these crimes filter back into our community, by loss of employment for hundreds even thousands of American's.

We feel that the government sites offer so far is a one-way communication.

You can send your complaint and someone might look at them. There is no promise of whom, if anyone would read them and what, if anything will be done as a result. That puts it back into the hands of the American people to fight for our rights, for liberty and justice for all.

The People of America want more for the money.

We want a change against the way public employees respond to the People's request,

We want our government agency to fulfill its promise to serve and protect it citizens.

We want those corporation who violate state laws to be posted on a government site for all person [s] to see there unclean hands.

To protect other's from becoming victims by the same crimes,

We want help in finding laws that protect our rights against corporate crimes,

ATTCH YOUR COMPLAINT HERE!

THIS IS A NOTICE TO EVERY PERSON THAT HAS A DUTY IN A PUBLIC AGENCY TO PERFORM

THESE NAME [S] BELOW CONTAIN COMPLAINTS TO GOVERMENT AGENCY AND YOUR AGENCY HAS NOT PERFORMED BY THE LAWS OF THIS STATES AND ANY FURTHER MISUSE OF YOUR OFFICAL DUTY SHALL BE REPORTED TO THE PROPER AUTHORITY IN THIRTY DAYS.

NOTICE OF COMPLAINT

1. Department of Corporation Commissioner V. Dealer Services Corporation Complaint by Michael Grissom June 2008 DSC is unlicensed to make loans by the commissioner of California we want this company band from any and all commercial loan in the state of California. This company has operated without a license since 2005.

2. DSC has cause damages to Michael Grissom and other's by breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, and holding titles to consumers with retail contracts preventing buyers from enjoyment of there vehicles, unlawful repossession of vehicles, among other violation in the state of California.

The People of California want justice.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments