Glendale, California

3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28

What is the Department of Corporations doing about this?

UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding DSC illegal lending actives.

On June 23, 2009 California Department of Corporations ("Commissioner") enter into an agreement with Dealer Services Corporation doing business as Discover DSC, ("Discover DSC").

Settlement agreement was to pay sixty Thousand dollars ($60,000) to the California Department of Corporations.

Leaving over 2,400 California borrowers subject to filing civic law suits in California courts, without the assistance of the Department of Corporations, as described in the settlement agreement.

Under terms and conditions

The Commissioner contents that Discover lending activities to California borrowers were in violation of the licensing requirements of the CFLL.

Discover contents that Discover and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees did not willfully or knowingly engage in business as a finance lender without a license in violation of the CFLL.

DSC has made untrue statements about willfully or knowingly engage in the business as a finance lender without a license.

See my next blog coming soon...

The Man that made DSC get a California Lenders License.

Michael Grissom

818 749 3288 or grissom189@gmail.com

Let's Stop DSC unfair Business Practices...

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Michael Grissom
National City, California, United States #229147

Grissom is now taking deposition on DSC's Unfair Business Practices.

Call 818 749 - 3288 or send your complaint to grissom189@gmail.com