Dealer Services Corporation - DSC 100,000 unlicensed loans - What is the Department of Corporation doing about this?
3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28
What is the Department of Corporations doing about this?
UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding DSC illegal lending actives.
On June 23, 2009 California Department of Corporations ("Commissioner") enter into an agreement with Dealer Services Corporation doing business as Discover DSC, ("Discover DSC").
Settlement agreement was to pay sixty Thousand dollars ($60,000) to the California Department of Corporations.
Leaving over 2,400 California borrowers subject to filing civic law suits in California courts, without the assistance of the Department of Corporations, as described in the settlement agreement.
Under terms and conditions
The Commissioner contents that Discover lending activities to California borrowers were in violation of the licensing requirements of the CFLL.
Discover contents that Discover and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees did not willfully or knowingly engage in business as a finance lender without a license in violation of the CFLL.
DSC has made untrue statements about willfully or knowingly engage in the business as a finance lender without a license.
See my next blog coming soon...
The Man that made DSC get a California Lenders License.
818 749 3288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's Stop DSC unfair Business Practices...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..."
- "We submit our order in August. We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!! But the coffee tables were not..."
- "Loan-Sharks use L.A. District Attorney as their MuscleLos Angeles District Attorney arrests the Victim of Loan-Sharks DMV has the Victim of Loan-Sharks arrested The California DMV, instead of protecting its citizens,..."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."