Dealer Services Corporation - DSC 100,000 unlicensed loans - What is the Department of Corporation doing about this?
3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28
What is the Department of Corporations doing about this?
UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding DSC illegal lending actives.
On June 23, 2009 California Department of Corporations ("Commissioner") enter into an agreement with Dealer Services Corporation doing business as Discover DSC, ("Discover DSC").
Settlement agreement was to pay sixty Thousand dollars ($60,000) to the California Department of Corporations.
Leaving over 2,400 California borrowers subject to filing civic law suits in California courts, without the assistance of the Department of Corporations, as described in the settlement agreement.
Under terms and conditions
The Commissioner contents that Discover lending activities to California borrowers were in violation of the licensing requirements of the CFLL.
Discover contents that Discover and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees did not willfully or knowingly engage in business as a finance lender without a license in violation of the CFLL.
DSC has made untrue statements about willfully or knowingly engage in the business as a finance lender without a license.
See my next blog coming soon...
The Man that made DSC get a California Lenders License.
818 749 3288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's Stop DSC unfair Business Practices...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "76 Cal. App. 4th 970, Appeal Decision on W.A. Rose V. Municipal Court (1959) 176 Cal.App. 2d 67 Plaintiff appeals the decision of the lower court to award Rosa Macias the sum..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..."
- "We submit our order in August. We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!! But the coffee tables were not..."
- "I am a totally Vietnamese person, and I HATE the Vietnamese people. Specially, when you do business with them. They are perfect cheaters. I though that they will learn the..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."