Dealer Services Corporation - DSC 100,000 unlicensed loans - What is the Department of Corporation doing about this?
3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28
What is the Department of Corporations doing about this?
UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding DSC illegal lending actives.
On June 23, 2009 California Department of Corporations ("Commissioner") enter into an agreement with Dealer Services Corporation doing business as Discover DSC, ("Discover DSC").
Settlement agreement was to pay sixty Thousand dollars ($60,000) to the California Department of Corporations.
Leaving over 2,400 California borrowers subject to filing civic law suits in California courts, without the assistance of the Department of Corporations, as described in the settlement agreement.
Under terms and conditions
The Commissioner contents that Discover lending activities to California borrowers were in violation of the licensing requirements of the CFLL.
Discover contents that Discover and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees did not willfully or knowingly engage in business as a finance lender without a license in violation of the CFLL.
DSC has made untrue statements about willfully or knowingly engage in the business as a finance lender without a license.
See my next blog coming soon...
The Man that made DSC get a California Lenders License.
818 749 3288 or email@example.com
Let's Stop DSC unfair Business Practices...
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Loan-Sharks use L.A. District Attorney as their MuscleLos Angeles District Attorney arrests the Victim of Loan-Sharks DMV has the Victim of Loan-Sharks arrested The California DMV, instead of protecting its citizens,..."
- "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..."
- "Bought a Luminox 'Evo Navy Seal Blackout' in Feb this year. I work underwater a lot, and figured that a watch the bore the name 'navy seal' and claimed..."