DSC lies at every turn and went so far as to change dates on their system.

Stole money from my bank account and then lied saying my account was locked. I Had no cars on the floor plan and owed them no back payments.

I will be starting a class action as I am sure I am not the only one.

I have receipts proving they changed the dates on the Turbo charges. I have called my rep several times and can not get a call back, just more lies and excuses. DSC you messed with the wrong country boy

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882162

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

DSC, AFC, NEXTGEAR CAPITAL don't have the License to lend in any state. Brian the Ceo FILES FAKE DOCUMENTS TO RUNS IS TITLE WASHING BUSINESS.

CONTACT YOUR DMV.. CONTACT THE FBI.. CONTACT THE SECRET SERVICE.. CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE...

THEY HAVE DESTROYED ONE TO MANY LIFES...

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Burbank court Case#:GC049845 Watch out for Kevin Miller----> I HOPE HE BURNS IN ***

Pasadena, California, United States #833237

amin 6-27-2014.

i have a document from d.m.v .dsc filing forge document to government agencies to d.m.v.

to get cunter fake title.dsc ceo brian geitner submitted forge letter of repossession to government agencies d.m.v.call me 626 -376-2227.

Pasadena, California, United States #833235

call me amin Iwill help you 626 376 2227.I have lawsuit to.

would love to get in touch wth you on this suit along with many others ,, bring it country boy..email me cjncaden@gmail.com

I have not had any complaints with my DSC service, Turbo has worked well and given me information in a timely fashion. No complaints as of yet.

I'm a new dealer and was about to call DSC and do some biz. Now, it looks like DSC is just another pack of lowlifes more interested in the money than in servicing clients.

DSC is not honest.They charge the highest fees in the business.

They mislead you and lie about whats due on accounts. I spoke to a rep and asked what I had paid and she told me over the amount I owed.

So I canceled payment, but she still withdrew payment even though I told her not to.Terry Dashner calls and threatens and I've never made a late payment until they started just telling me random amounts I owed.

THESE PEOPLE LIE LIE LIE

Manheim bought DSC, so add their name to your Class Action suit.

cry babies! You should have cancelled. I love DSC TURBO, Has made me a ton of cash i wasn't makin 9 months ago!

DSC Turbo scammed me too. I am taking them to court to get my money back.