Dealer Services Corporation - DSC baseless and malicious infringement on Grissom's constitutional right
76 Cal. App. 4th 970,
Appeal Decision on W.A. Rose V. Municipal Court (1959) 176 Cal.App. 2d 67
Plaintiff appeals the decision of the lower court to award Rosa Macias the sum of $20,000 for attorney fees, Plaintiff claims that the court was without jurisdiction denying Plaintiff the default judgment for the untimely filing third demurer in the third amended complaint. furthermore DSC Contract has many problems,such as the Power of Attorney.Among other issue that this Corporation claims that they can do outside the court of law.
California law dose not support
DSC misconduct that brings the unclean hands doctrine into play relate directly to the false DMV report alleging that Grissom defrauded DSC, and American Family Auto customers. Furthermore, DSC used the DMV to collect it unlicensed lending actives, extorting money from Grissom and American Family Autos contracted customers. The relationship between American Family and its customers, were contractually and binding by California law, the very subject matter involved affect the equitable relations between the litigants." direct injuries affected Grissom, his family, and American Family Auto, equitable relations, a direct relationship between AFA and its customers. Grissom contents that 37 signed perjured complaints filed with DMV meet the three prong test requirements. as a matter of California law, does not support perjured statements by DSC, can not be precluded as a means for
DSC baseless and malicious infringement on Grissom's constitutional right Article 1 SECTION 6. Right to work.--The right of persons to work shall not be denied. The misconduct in the original complaint DSC permitted Grissom and the court to believe that DSC did not need a lender's licenses, Grissom contents That its alleged unclean hands conducts illegal and improper marketing practices directed at DSC scheme to violate Public policies, to avoid State finance laws.
The Man that stop DSC from unlicensed lending.
Call 818 749 3288
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."