We used them to floor a car from another Dealer.The car was not what we expected so the selling dealer agreed to take it back.

Called DSC and was told they wont release the title without the Car being paid off. No 72 hour release nothing to help a dealer sell his vehicle unless it went through auction. What a scam, DSC continues to charge intrest and fees but when you have a buyer they wont give you the title. If I had the cash to buy the vehicle in the first place I would not have floored it.

So my advice to any dealer looking to DSC for "extra cash" STAY AWAY because the extra cash you currently have will be swallowed by fees upon fees.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882154

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Burbank court Case#:GC049845

DSC gets away with holding physical possession of titles despite laws in many states that require that the car dealer has title in hand.

A "real" flooring company gives you a line of credit and the dealer retains the title.

File a complaint with your DMV. DSC has many problems, including complaints to the F.B.I.