DSC's SACC verifies that they have indeed committed unconscionable acts.

In a Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings, all allegations are considered factual. DSC's SACC , Page 7, Paragraph 41 explicitly states:

"DSC's conduct in selling and/or converting the motor vehicles is and was tortuous, malicious, outrageous, oppressive, fraudulent, made in bad faith…" Grissom concurs.

DSC's SACC verifies that they have indeed committed unconscionable acts. Determining the intent of this "Contract" requires strict adherence to the Objective Theory of Contract, looking to objective, not subjective, criteria to determine the intent of the parties. See, e.g., Lawyers Title Ins. Corp. v. U.S. Fidelity & Guar. Co. (N.D.Cal. 1988) 122 F.R.D. 567, 568-569, citing Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison v. Telex Corp., 602 F.2d 866 (9th Cir.1979), cert. denied 444 U.S. 981.

This Contract must be read without preconception and by the full integration of each word. It must also be read in conjunction with the Power of Attorney, which is explicitly incorporated as part of the Agreement.

It is also axiomatic that the court is bound to interpret as true all allegations contained in DSC's SACC.

The terms of the Contract objectively state that DSC's intent was to commit unlawful acts that were contrary to California statutory provisions and in violation of public policy.

Join Michael Grissom the man that stop DSC from unlicense lending in California

Call 818 749 3288

Comments

I just started reading all these blogs and court cases and I have to say how stunned I am at this company D.S.C. I recently opened my own small used car lot, and wondered what kind of financing I could do. I have been approached by a couple companies and one was D.S.C. Now that I have done my internet research it reads like a crime novel. I see where they approach car dealers and generously start a line of credit. once the bait is on the trap they begin to confuse the dealer and apply payments whereever they want. I saw in California where they stole all the cars on the lot regardless of who owned them, is that even legal, because it sounds like grand theft auto.

what is worse was the case where they criminally prosecuted their own client insisting on felonies??? I mean, really? is this the way to do business?

I was raised on a handshake agreement and your personal word, but these unsavory characters may shake your hand, but if you do not watch out, you will lose a limb or two. Frankly I am so disgusted I will never do business with these people! Take advantage of my research and if you are already in bed with them, make sure they use a condom, otherwise you will get a disease, or worse, jail time.