I WAS FULLED BY THEIR REP TO SIGN UP WITH DSC FINANCIAL.A COMPANY THAT FINANCES AUTOMOTIVE INVENTORY.

I WAS TOLD THEIR RATES ARE COMPETETIVE! I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 30 PLUS YEARS AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SCAMMED LIKE THIS BEFORE.STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY.THEY WILL SUCK YOU DRY. THEY ADD SERVICE CHARGE TO EVEN THE EMAIL THEY SEND YOU, THEY CHARGE YOU FEES YOU NEVER DREAMED OF. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES YOU NEVER SIGNED UP FOR, THEN WHEN YOU CONFRONT THEM THEY SAY OH SORRY WE WILL CREDIT YOU BACK.THEY TALK ABOUT YOU WITH YOUR COMPETITORS AND SPREAD ROOMERS AROUND.

WATCH OUT FOR THE REP IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, CLAUDIA.

SHE IS EVIL.THE WHOLE COMPANY WAS CORPORATED IN *** I THINK!!BAD PEOPLE.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882156

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Burbank court Case#:GC049845

watch out for Kevin Miller

If you have been damaged by DSC contact the Man the made DSC get a California Lenders License.

Michael Grissom