The phrase "loan shark" is applied to a lender that charges high rates of interest and designs their credit product to make paying off the debt difficult. A borrower is trapped by loans; unable to pay off the principal, late fees and other added costs. Borrowers become indentured slaves as the aim of a loan shark is to keep their customer in debt, a virtual annuity.

When doing business with DSC, you are swimming with the great white shark, and there is blood in the water.

Payment is extracted using all means necessary, even though it is a federal offense to use extortion or threats to collect usurious interest of any other sort, including the practice of making consumer loans without a license in jurisdictions that require licenses.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882177

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Yevgeniy Charikov 06/03/2010

Decided

29D03-1006-CC-000695

vs.

G & S Automotive Inc, Steven...

29D03-1006-CC-000696