2. Written by Terra, on 03-11-2010 12:22, on 09-12-2010 21:51

2. Written by Terra, on 03-11-2010 12:22

Being harassed on a daily basis by a rep named "Vicki". when i call back she's out of the office & no-one else knows anything. they also told me about a new contract that i never seen much less signed but i requested a copy 6 months ago & nothing. When carbiz in Muskogee, OK closed I was 2 two weeks ahead on payments, So where did that money go. I pay by money order & in September it was short by $5.00 dollars yes $5.00 & they shut my car which fried the ignition switch but their not responsible for the damage. I'm about ready to tell them come & get it & stop making payments. TCR Solutions needs to be put out of business. QUICK!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882175

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

California Auto Dealers
National City, California, United States #229161

Grissom is now taking deposition on DSC unfair Business Practices.

Call 818 749 - 3288