After they agree to floor the unit wich cost near 1500

0 Then Suddenly The Change There Mind for no reasons

Up until today im paying for there mistake I was never late any payment from my side but definitely they took my money and claimed All the cars back and on top they forced me to go out of business and it was not enough the put me in a kayo book even I disputed all the repo they stole my money and closed my business at that time god help me not to comit a murde but I say god will take care of th I pray God To Bless Them To Relize Im Still Mad They Owe Me A Big Appology for sure and they have to clear my record ..alot I can say but I let god take care of them hope so very soon

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882140

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597