Olyphant, Pennsylvania

DSC promisses you the world with their kiosk's at all the big auctions.There salesman are smooth talkers, explaining all the benefits and low risk payments.

In reallity, they are theifs, period! After only 2 months of being with them, they lowered my credit limit from $100,000 to $50,000. And because the new lowered limit was below what I had already financed with them , they demanded I pay the difference within 24 hrs. When I could not do that, within 3 days, they cancelled my account, and repossessed 7 cars, which I had already paid in many thousands of dollars to them, plus the repairs we did to the cars!

BUYER BEWARE!!! They care nothing about you, they are theifs. They take your money, *** over, take the cars you already paid into and fixed up, then sell them at auction for another bigger profit.

I intend to file a lawsuit in Pennsylvania to see what I can get done.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

#1052050

go lawsiut to dealerservicescop

Pasadena, California, United States #882176

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Tolland, Connecticut, United States #599116

I have to admire how smart these guys at DSC are.I have borrowed money from illegal loan sharks a few times when I was younger and the loan sharks are like childs play compared to the folks at DSC.

I never defaulted on the payments to DSC but the amonts that I paid in fees and interest was CRAZY!!!

I went back to the Italians in Springfield to pay off the big loan sharks at DSC.The illegal loan sharks are so much easier to deal with and cheaper.

THEY DID THE SAME TO MY HUSBAND AND ME AND THREE LITTLE KIDS.WHAT CROOKS.BEWARE!!!AFTER THREE DAYS THEY WILL COME AND REPOE!!!!!!!THEY WANT TO HOOK YOU IN THEN TAKE.....

THEIR A VERY DARK DARK COMPANY!!!

MINNESOTA