Dealer Services Corporation - Grissom Fights White Collar Crimes Against DSC
Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fuller's, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York minute.
Follow up Grissomize Report coming soon...
In February 2008, Plaintiff received a phone call from Troy Rogers, demanding an immediate payment of $1,500.00 presumably based on his false belief that an item of inventory had been sold.
Plaintiff explained and provided documentation that the inventory was not sold and therefore no payment was due. Plaintiff further explained that defendant Dealer Services Corporation; d/ b/ a/ Discover DSC could just request the debit the amount from Plaintiff financial / bank institute, as had been done on prior occasion.
Regardless, based on Defendant Troy Roger's demand, Plaintiff represented that the payment would be paid the following day, by way of draft or check. Plaintiff further contracted Ms. Jacqueline Arias, the field representative of Defendant Dealer Services Corporation whom Plaintiff had dealt with in the past. Ms Arias accepted a payment of $1,500.00 within two days. That payment would be sue by the end on the business day of 14 February 2008
Shortly thereafter, Plaintiff received another call from Defendant Troy Rogers, demanded that if a $1,500.00 payment was not made immediately, he would make them pay $10,000.00.
On or about 14 of February 2008, two tow trucks arrived at Plaintiff's business, representing that Defendant Troy Rogers and Defendant Dealer Services Corporation instructed them to remove cars from Plaintiff's business. The two truck drivers cut locks off security chains, push and stuck Plaintiff's employees, and forcefully removed tow vehicles from Plaintiff's business. The police was called to protect the victims of the tow truck driver's assault an battery.
During the time, Plaintiffs were attempted to contact anyone from Defendant Dealer Services Corporation, but to no avail. The two tow truck drivers forcefully removed the Plaintiff's business premises: (1) a 1998 Mercedes Benz CL500 and (2) a 2001 Chevrolet Express Van.
The two tow drivers' actions of removing vehicles from Plaintiff's business was witnessed by Plaintiff's neighbors, employees and clients, all to the embarrassment of Plaintiff.
Eventually, Plaintiff was able to reach a Mr. Shane at Defendant Dealer Services Corporation who reiterated that only $1,500.00 was due and that no more vehicles should have been removed from Plaintiff's business. Mr. Shane also represented that he would contact Defendant Troy Rogers and fix the dispute. Additionally, Plaintiff wired funds to Defendant Dealer Services Corporation in the amount of $15,000.00.
Shortly thereafter, Plaintiff received a phone call from Defendant Troy Rogers, who was angry that Plaintiff had spoken and rectified the situation with his superiors. Defendant Troy Rogers stated in essence, that he "will fuc* you up, , destroy your business," fu*k up your business and make sure that plaintiff will go out of business for good.
Defendant Troy Rogers further stated, among other things, that he would...
See the follow up report at 6:00 am 04/22/2011
Help Michael Grissom STOP CRIMES ON DEALERS AND CONSUMER'S NATION WIDE...
CALL 818 749 3288 NOW!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."