2.7K views

They are in the business of putting dealers out of business. Beware! Beware of their outrageous fees. I have had a really bad experience with this company taking payments out of your account without permission. Their representatives at times are unprofessional .The dsc turbo program is also another scam. I believe that there are other options available for a dealer other that them.

Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware

Do not do business with these guys! I can't believe that Manheim would have anything to do with this company.

Comments

THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!! JOHN GOODYEAR IS A LIAR!

THIS COMPANY WILL STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNTS AND FEES ARE CRAZY!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Dale -AFTER YOU PAY THEM ALL YOU OWE -JOHN GOODYEAR WILL NOT *** THE UCC FILING AND HE LOVES TO PUT YOU IN THE KO BOOK -AT THE AUCTIONS- TO KEEP YOU FROM MAKING A LIVING . STAY AWAY !THE FEES ARE MORE THAN A DEALER CAN EVER HANDLE AND STAY IN BUSINESS .

My dealership is in Delaware the company is very unprofessional and the area manager Court is very unprofessional. Next gear cares nothing about there customers

to Anonymous Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #1117114

Please provide your story to classactionagainstnextgear@gmail.com

We are trying to start a class action lawsuit.

Manheim Is Just as Bad.Manheim was discovered charging for parts never installed at their mechanic arbitration shop in West palm beach.

Midland, Michigan, United States #929333

This is the most unprofessional company I have ever had the misfortune to dealing with . As far as I can surmise is that they systematically force smaller dealers out of business .

I'm still in the middle of getting rid of them and they are making the process very difficult and costly . I will post more to hopefully stop dealers from making the same mistake we did!

ths person is very right very true this is a 100% correct the Will *** everywhere they can you have your automatic bill pay set up automatic take the money I know they take it out the next day and charge you $90 on top of that they charge you $18 FeExr every vehicle you pay off the problem is they send 5 titles in one envelope and charge you $18 for each one

Have been in the car business since 1978 , Never Ever have I seen a bunch of thieves like this ... even the loan sharks for subprime customers isnt this bad ...

they fee you to death.

Was a MAFS customer for long time .. they were OK .. When Dsc and Mafs combined... things changed for the worse.

The fees are outrageous.. they will tell you one thing and attach the accounts.

I am in the process of paying the last 2 off and running ONLY on cash .. dont even consider using these people if you want to remain profitable.

I am also closing the account they draw out of to insure they dont get any more money after i receive titles on the last 2 .

If you read any negative comments on this site about them ..

trust me its True!

Pasadena, California, United States #833241

amin call me 626-376-2227.

I have a document from d.m.v to dsc filing forge document to government agencies d.m.v to get counter fake title

I have lawsuit against to dsc for $1000000.00.

any dealer have a Arkansas /indina title that title is forge.

to amin #1067654

we have issue with nextgear capital.

is your lawsuit to dsc successful finished?

Could you send info of your lawyer?

Ben (732) 614-3699 (NJ)

benf5@verizon.net

These guys are immoral and unethical. Instead of paying for a court order to repossess cars, they use the state and local police.

They make false complaints to law enforcement to induce a "compliance check."

And, yes they trespass - cut locks and chains, etc .-- And, yes, they sell any car or truck they find on your lot! And, NO - if their is a surplus after the sale of the vehicles they keep it!!!!!!!!

DSC IS NEXTGEAR. ABSOLUTE CRIMINALS!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE NEXTGEAR. I have been in business since the 90's.

Using Nextgear was a very bad business decision. I just paid off my Next Gear account, and they penalized me for doing so. They are absolute ripp-off usury operation to the highest degree - if you need money for car inventory, get a loan and NEVER...EVER use this *** company. My local rep Wayne B is a total a-hole too.

BTW - the fee's you will get charged often add up to more than the financing. Also, they send out dolts to count cars in inventory twice a month and charge you $150 for this.

ADVICE - do not rely upon this business to grow yours. You will end up giving them your hard earned profits if they do not cause you to go out of business in the process.

I HAD THEM AND GOT RIDE OF THEM FAST. FOR EXAMPLE MY AVERAGE CAR ON FLOOR PLAN WAS $3500 .

THE AVERAGE FEE OVER THE COURSE OF A 4 MONTH PERIOD WAS $950.00 IT IS TRUE THEY ARE IN BUSINESS TO HURT DEALERS. THEY ARE AN ABSOLUTE LOAN SHARK. VICTOR WAS MY REP AND HE WILL LIE LIE LIE. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!

THEY TAKE PAYMENTS OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION. IF YOUR PAYMENT IS DUE TODAY FOR EXAMPLE.

TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT THEY WILL TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ASKING AND STILL CHARGE YOU AN ALMOST $100 LATE FEE! LOAN SHARKS!

to GOTBONE Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #889984

you are right they have done this to me for years I DONT KNOW WHO THE CEO IS BUT COME ON REALLY YOU *** BAG GARBAGE COMPANY.. I HAD NOTHING BUT FAITH IN THIS COMPANY AND HAVE BEEN SCREWED LIKE CRAZY....

OVER $3900 IN BS FEES IN THE LAST 2 YRS IM ON AUTO PAY AND THEY CHARGED ME 90$32 TIMES FOR TECHNICALLY PAYING ON TIME...........STAY AWAY SAVE THE GREIF... YOU CALL AND GET THE RUN AROUND NO MORE THIS WILL GO TO COURT THIS IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY AND AG REALLY DOESNT SEEM TO GIVE A *** EITHER DO THE SHAREHOLDERS.... THEIR REPS BORRROW HIGH END CARS AND GO TO STRIP CLUBS ......REALLY !!!!!!!!!! AND RETURN THEM TO ONE OF THEIR ACCOUNTS.

DISCUSTING./........ MIGHT BE SMALL BUT I TELL YOU THIS WILL NOT LAST

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #792501

How much money would you pay them if you had 600,000.00 dollar floor plan Maxied out for one year?

to Anonymous #796693

to Anonymous #1042287

Almost 26000 a year

ABSOLUTE CRIMINALS!!!!!!! THESE IDIOTS HAVE PERSONALLY SHUT-DOWN DEALERSHIPS ALL OVER.

THEY WILL LIE, CHEAT, STEAL FROM YOU. THIS IS A COMPANY WIDE MISSION STATEMENT, TRY AND COMPLAIN AND THEY WILL TELL YOU TO GET LOST.

THEY WILL HARASS YOU AT ALL HOURS DAY AND NIGHT BY PHONE, SHOW UP AT YOUR LOT UNANNOUNCED, REPO YOUR CARS FOR ANY REASON THEY SEE FIT. DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR AND STAY FAR FAR AWAY.

to Anonymous Irving, Texas, United States #992760

Did you get your cars taken away? I'm going through *** right now.

I had a problem with an auction and hadn't paid for a car so they put me in the uninsurable list. Nextgear showed up and tried to take my cars. Cars that I owned 30%+. I started hiding them all and when they came back they were all gone.

I owed them 65k but the pending for funding was 40k alone. They started to make me pay for the cars without delivering the titles! Without titles I couldn't get funding from the banks that were financing! I almost had a panic attack.

It has been a nightmare. I was told that if the cars are sold they are obligated to send customers the titles.

That's what I'm doing, I'm selling my inventory and I will pay them once they send the title not the other way around. I will keep you posted of what happens to me.