2.6K views

They are in the business of putting dealers out of business. Beware! Beware of their outrageous fees. I have had a really bad experience with this company taking payments out of your account without permission. Their representatives at times are unprofessional .The dsc turbo program is also another scam. I believe that there are other options available for a dealer other that them.

Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware Beware

Do not do business with these guys! I can't believe that Manheim would have anything to do with this company.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!!JOHN GOODYEAR IS A LIAR!

THIS COMPANY WILL STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNTS AND FEES ARE CRAZY!!STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Dale -AFTER YOU PAY THEM ALL YOU OWE -JOHN GOODYEAR WILL NOT *** THE UCC FILING AND HE LOVES TO PUT YOU IN THE KO BOOK -AT THE AUCTIONS- TO KEEP YOU FROM MAKING A LIVING . STAY AWAY !THE FEES ARE MORE THAN A DEALER CAN EVER HANDLE AND STAY IN BUSINESS .

My dealership is in Delaware the company is very unprofessional and the area manager Court is very unprofessional. Next gear cares nothing about there customers

to Anonymous Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #1117114

Please provide your story to classactionagainstnextgear@gmail.com

We are trying to start a class action lawsuit.

Manheim Is Just as Bad.Manheim was discovered charging for parts never installed at their mechanic arbitration shop in West palm beach.

Midland, Michigan, United States #929333

This is the most unprofessional company I have ever had the misfortune to dealing with .As far as I can surmise is that they systematically force smaller dealers out of business .

I'm still in the middle of getting rid of them and they are making the process very difficult and costly .I will post more to hopefully stop dealers from making the same mistake we did!

ths person is very right very true this is a 100% correct the Will *** everywhere they can you have your automatic bill pay set up automatic take the money I know they take it out the next day and charge you $90 on top of that they charge you $18 FeExr every vehicle you pay off the problem is they send 5 titles in one envelope and charge you $18 for each one

Have been in the car business since 1978 , Never Ever have I seen a bunch of thieves like this ...even the loan sharks for subprime customers isnt this bad ...

they fee you to death.

Was a MAFS customer for long time .. they were OK .. When Dsc and Mafs combined... things changed for the worse.

The fees are outrageous.. they will tell you one thing and attach the accounts.

I am in the process of paying the last 2 off and running ONLY on cash .. dont even consider using these people if you want to remain profitable.

I am also closing the account they draw out of to insure they dont get any more money after i receive titles on the last 2 .

If you read any negative comments on this site about them ..

trust me its True!

Pasadena, California, United States #833241

amin call me 626-376-2227.

I have a document from d.m.v to dsc filing forge document to government agencies d.m.v to get counter fake title

I have lawsuit against to dsc for $1000000.00.

any dealer have a Arkansas /indina title that title is forge.

to amin #1067654

we have issue with nextgear capital.

is your lawsuit to dsc successful finished?

Could you send info of your lawyer?

Ben (732) 614-3699 (NJ)