We've been clients of theirs for about 4 years. The service was outstanding when they had local offices.

Although, the rep. that signed us up neglected to tell us several things about their fees or monthly audit fees. Our acct. was auto debited from the beginning the day payments were due.

We start checking our invoices and find out that were are being charged $65 late payment fees because we weren't calling our payments in even though they are auto debited. They owe us over $2000 in late payment fees. We use to get titles mailed over night...now they just forget to send them. Asked for and promised a increase in our line over three years ago.

We have been stone walled even though we are perfect pay. Constant promises with no resolutions. We've even called regional supervisors that made great promises with no responses to date. The customer service use to be spot on.

The customer service absolutely sucks now!! All of our account information was online. When they were bought out the sight went down and we can't see any of our information.

We don't even know what is due or when it is due! Don't use this company, they completely suck now!

Comments

dealer services corporation he don't have a business license state of California and also he don't have city license.any dealer have a prablom with DSC call your attorney .you will get your maney bak .for NO   BUSINESS LICENSE .1....Bank fraud......BriN SCOTT HOCKE  GO TO THE JAIL FOR BANK FRAUD $ 10.5 M.......GOOGOL Brian scott hocke .2......Presidend DSC Brian gertner filing forge document to D.M.V.to get fake Title ,  I have 56  forge Title from DSC .from 2010 &2013 any dealer have a from arkansas /indaina.stete Title call me I will help you for big lawsiut. call me mohammad amin ebrahimi for more help.DSC filed false vehicle registration application the government  agancies state of Arkansas ?and indiana  arazrna nevada.CALL ME 626-716-1597................................................................................

dsc filing forge document to the D.M.V to get counter fake Title brain giatner filing forge document to D.M.V any dealer have Arkansas /Indiana title please call me I will help you for lawsuit.

mohammad 626-716-1597.i have 56 forge title from DSC any dealer want to go for lawsuit call me

Pasadena, California, United States #882138

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation. United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597