As Americans, we sometimes take for granted the rule of law that guarantees our freedoms. What happens when the people that enforce the laws take for granted that other's are doing their jobs?
California Auto Dealers 818 749 3288
We care enough to fight for our freedom, People Helping People!!!
EDMUND G. BROWN JR. State of California
Attorney General DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
300 SOUTH SPRING STREET, SUITE 1702
LOS ANGELES, CA 90013
Public: (213) 897-2000
Telephone: (213) 897-0633
Facsimile: (213) 897-5775
Are you a consumer or Dealer
if you have been damage by Dealer Services Corporation
if you are an employee of Dealer Services Corporation, and you do not agree with Management act now!!!
U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Office of the Assistant Attorney General, Main
Washington, D.C. 20530
Assistant Attorney General
Thomas E. Perez
Acting Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General
Deputy Assistant Attorneys General
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I am a totally Vietnamese person, and I HATE the Vietnamese people. Specially, when you do business with them. They are perfect cheaters. I though that they will learn the..."
- "We submit our order in August. We received part of the order in October and the rest of the order mid December !!! But the coffee tables were not..."
- "I picked out a Liz Claiborne sweater from JCPenney in the Missi department. The signs for the sweater showed that the sweater cost $19.99. I went to the register..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."