Glendale, California

As Americans, we sometimes take for granted the rule of law that guarantees our freedoms. What happens when the people that enforce the laws take for granted that other's are doing their jobs?

California Auto Dealers 818 749 3288

We care enough to fight for our freedom, People Helping People!!!

EDMUND G. BROWN JR. State of California

Attorney General DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

300 SOUTH SPRING STREET, SUITE 1702

LOS ANGELES, CA 90013

Public: (213) 897-2000

Telephone: (213) 897-0633

Facsimile: (213) 897-5775

E-Mail: Elisa.Wolfe@doj.ca.gov

Are you a consumer or Dealer

if you have been damage by Dealer Services Corporation

if you are an employee of Dealer Services Corporation, and you do not agree with Management act now!!!

U.S. Department of Justice

Civil Rights Division

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.

Office of the Assistant Attorney General, Main

Loretta King

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

stevepad
Pasadena, California, United States #882186

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

Liliana Perez
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #303307

I have a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, sitting in the Doral Hyundai Service/Body Shop for three complaint that turn out to be recalls which I never gotten a letter to fix.But I also took the vehicle for a complaint that the gauge is not working, the dealership Supervisor and Assistant Service Manager does not want to fix or be tested and want for the customer to pay for full tank of gasoline to test the gauge, why?

The vehicle is under warranty.The General Manager have never responded at all.

Michael Grissom
National City, California, United States #229153

Grissom is now taking deposition on DSC's Unfair Business Practices.

Call 818 749 - 3288 or send your complaint to grissom189@gmail.com

Terra, on 03-11-2010 12:22
National City, California, United States #221036

2.Written by Terra, on 03-11-2010 12:22

Being harrassed on a daily basis by a rep named "vicki".

when i call back she's out of the office & no-one else knows anything. they also told me about a new contract that i never seen much less signed but i requested a copy 6 months ago & nothing. When carbiz in Muskogee, OK closed I was 2 two weeks ahead on payments, So where did that money go. I pay by money order & in september it was short by $5.00 dollars yes $5.00 & they shut my car which fried the ignition switch but their not responsible for the damage.

i'm about ready to tell them come & get it & stop making payments.

TCR Solutions needs to be put out of business.QUICK!!!!!!!