Victim Struggles To Survive
Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Jul 13, 2010 – Michael Grissom was being torn to shreds. As he fought for his life, he witnessed other victims caught in the frenzy of this ravenous beast. Causalities were strewn coast to coast, as bottom feeders aided this shark to feed on the flesh of the unwary.
The shark that tore into Grissom and others was a special breed that was cultivated in a "war room". This predator was a Loan Shark, scourge of the savvy less borrower. A loan shark endeavors to make their clientele obligatory annuities.
Dealer Services Corporation made so called "flooring lines" of credit to used car dealers. In reality they were individual loans, secured by vehicles the dealers bought at an auction. The truth in lending laws does not apply when you make loans to, as DSC claims, "sophisticated" borrowers. No disclosures of the true interest rates being charged to these small business owners were necessary.
Although still wounded, Grissom has continued to battle DSC. Grissom hopes that his struggles will allow other victims to ask for help from their state and federal representatives.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees..."
- "I ordered a light halter top from this company in latter February (2016). It just arrived today (April 15, 2016). First, it was very late. Second, it was tattered -..."
- "Just had my house cleaned by Richard Armijo - RPM Company. I cannot believe I paid $89 for his work. He was in a hurry to get to his..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."