Dealer Services Corporation - PREDATOR CAPTURE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA COURTS
Victim Struggles To Survive
Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Jul 13, 2010 – Michael Grissom was being torn to shreds. As he fought for his life, he witnessed other victims caught in the frenzy of this ravenous beast. Causalities were strewn coast to coast, as bottom feeders aided this shark to feed on the flesh of the unwary.
The shark that tore into Grissom and others was a special breed that was cultivated in a "war room". This predator was a Loan Shark, scourge of the savvy less borrower. A loan shark endeavors to make their clientele obligatory annuities.
Dealer Services Corporation made so called "flooring lines" of credit to used car dealers. In reality they were individual loans, secured by vehicles the dealers bought at an auction. The truth in lending laws does not apply when you make loans to, as DSC claims, "sophisticated" borrowers. No disclosures of the true interest rates being charged to these small business owners were necessary.
Although still wounded, Grissom has continued to battle DSC. Grissom hopes that his struggles will allow other victims to ask for help from their state and federal representatives.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."
- "I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not..."
- "We hired 7 Construction Inc. (“7C”) in December, 2015, to redo our master bathroom, add a closet, a couple floor to ceiling cupboards and resurface and redo our double sided..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."