We had a small carlot in Orlando Fl.We had decided to close the lot and not renew our license.

We had 3 cars that were floor planned with DSC (Next Gear) and were in good standing with no curtailments due. We informed our rep. of our intentions. We had the cars at a local auction to run and to liquidate them.

We had buy figures on the cars if they didn't bring enough at the sale. They would also have paid us a little profit. DSC seized the cars at the auction and didn't allow us that opportunity. Now they say we owe them over $8000.

and the cars were floor planned at about $4000. total! And the cars were sold.

We are now banned from the auctions and it has affected our livelihood.We have never received any paperwork from DSC and we have contacted them on several occasions.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

BEWARE OF NEXT GEAR CAPITAL PROMISES -YOU MAKE AGREEMENTS WITH THEM AND THEY -BLACK BALL YOU AT AUCTION -VERY UNFAIR ! DALE -IN SIOUX FALLS. SD 605-201-2066

San Gabriel, California, United States #882147

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597