Dealer Services Corporation can now start going after consumers the way they went after used car dealer.

TCR Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dealer Services Corporation, the company that took over CarBiz accounts.

TCR opened January 2010 which is the same time DSC pulled the plug on CarBiz. Eric Hurst, Vice President and General Manager of TCR Solutions LLC states TCR will be servicing Auto Loan/lease accounts.

Eric Hurst Bio claims: "I was promoted to start this wholly owned subsidiary of DSC. Specialty in consumer loan servicing in 25 states. We also provide re-marketing services to our client base to expedite liquidation and venue maximization".

Dealer Services Corporation is going to do for CarBiz customers what they have done to car dealers across the nation. Take their cars and then take them to Court.

CarBiz folded when they defaulted on the 40% interest loan that DSC so graciously gave them. In February 2010, CarBiz closed its doors and was out of business and soon filed for bankruptcy.

Only last year CEO John Fuller of DSC touted, "DSC is excited about working with and funding CARBIZ". Then they took their accounts receivables.

TCR Solutions LLC will most likely be doing a job on CarBiz customers.

Had an Experience with Dealer Services Corporation?

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #882178

Pasadena Auto Dealer has a pending lawsuit for 10 million dollars against Dealer Services Corporation.United we stand we need you help to take these crooks down forever NEXTGEAR, DSC, AFC.

We will fly you down to California to do a Deposition for our case that is going to trial Dec 1, 2014.

These crooks destroyed my dealership of 20 years and washed my titles in different states, floored my cash cars, fraudulently took possessions of my cars after I discovered the fraud and sold them at the auction under my own name.

This company illegally ACH’s 2 million dollars from my Bank of America Business Bank Account.

Please contact me to discuss this matter further 626 716 1597.

United We Stand … We Need Your Help ------ > Call Us 626 716 1597

You may want to contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a complaint. Credit discrimination is illegal and the CFPB is responsible for enforcing the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. The Office of Fair Lending and Equal Opportunity at the CFPB helps ensure that all Americans have fair, equitable, and nondiscriminatory access to credit and can be reached at (855) 411-2372.

TCR Solutions, LLC is owned by Dealer Services Corporation (DSC), a Delaware corporation headquartered at 1320 City Center Drive, Carmel, IN 46032. John Wick, corporate officer, can be reached at (888) 969-3721.

Dealer Services Corporation was recently acquired by Manheim located at 6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Road NE, Atlanta GA 30328. Sandy Schwartz is the president of Manheim. Manheim’s telephone number is (866)626-4346.

Purchased a vehicle from Majestic Auto Sales in Sacramento Ca on September 9, 2008..Was Making my monthly payments on time..

In January of 2010 my mail and payments began getting returned to me.. I called the dealership where i purchased the vehicle from they're phones were disconnected.. I had a relative go the the dealership until yesterday 04/18/2012 when a tow truck came to my home with repossession papers from TCR Solutions... Tried calling Tcr solutions and was kept on hold for over 45mins.

No one came to the line eventually receiving a message that the offices are now closed.

Tried calling again this morning and phone was on fax mode....Need help to rectify this situation SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

I just wrote and I can be contacted at kathrynlcarman@yahoo.com

I got a truck from carbiz and for two months I was after them for paper work to get plates they never gave me anything to get plates with and they keep giving me paper plates for the truck so I told them to come get the truck and I would like to have the repo taken off my credit

Full ViewCAR FROM CARBIZ

From: Stacey Coleman Add to Contacts

To: grissom189@gmail.com

Cc: colemanstacey77@yahoo.com

MY NAME IS VINCENT COLEMAN,,,AND I PURCHASED A CAR FROM CARBIZ IN MUNCIE,INDIANA...I TRADED IN MY VAN FOR THIS CAR FOR 1500.00 DOWN PAYMENT..WHEN I SEEN THAY DIDN'T CREDIT IT I BROUGHT IT TO THERE ATTENTION AND THEY SAID THEY WOUL FIX THE ERROR...OK...SHAWN THEN IN FEBURARY OF 09 CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT I NEEDE TO COME INAND RESIGN MY CONTRACT BECAUSE THEY LOST THERE FINANCE WITH THE COMPANY THAT THEY WERE WITH AND IN ORDER FOR ME TO KEEP MY FINANCING I HAD TO SIGN A NEW CONTRACT WITH THE NEW FINANCE COMPANY THAT THEY WERE GOING WITH AND THAT THE PRICE OF THE VEHICLE WOULD BE LOWERED...AND THEN A YEAR LATER WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PAID OFF THEY ARE NOW TRYING TO SAY THAT I OWE MORE MONEY...I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES IN TALKING TO THEM ABOUT GIVING ME MY TITLE OR TAKING ME TO COURT AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO TAKE ME TO COURT...FROM THE DAY THAT I PURCHASED MY VEHICLE I HAVE EVERY RECIEPT....SHAWN IS A BIG LIAR AND A FRAUD....I HAVE NOT MOVED I HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS AND THEY WILL NOT SEND ME ANYTHING ON WHAT I CAN DO TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE...BUT THEY HAVE MADE THREATS AND SAYING THAT THEY WILL SEND THE SHERIFF OUT TO MY PLACE OF RESIDENTS AND THAT THEY WILL FILE LEGAL CHARGES AGAINST ME AND THAT THE STATE WILL GIVE THEM...

National City, California, United States #229145

Grissom is now taking deposition on DSC's, unfair Business Practices.

Call 818 749 - 3288 or send your complaint to grissom189@gmail.com

National City, California, United States #225463

in need of help...

I bought a vehicle from Carbiz.Just like many others my account was turned over to TCR.

I payed off my vehicle on July 22, 2010 here it is December 10, 2010 still no title cause Carbiz still has a lean according to the DMV. I have had phone calls promised to me and nothing. Paper work sent to me that doesn't do ***. It is to the point where I have had to turn down offers cause I can't sell it without a title and I can't trade it in.

I have given them until December 17, 2010 to give me my money back that I have paid or I will sue the company for the money that I paid and what I lost cause I couldn't sell it.So until next friday we shall see.

tcr began contacting me on behalf of carbiz.however would not send me any thing verifying that they now hold the title or hold the debt.

they reposesed my truck with no paper work or contact information.can you say scam